How to make a jelly bean cocktail
Jelly beans were allways a great treat as a child so why not enjoy
them as an adult in a jelly bean cocktail…
This cocktail doesn’t require much effort but the reward is very much
– The Jelly Bean Cocktail –
What you will need
60ml of cake flavoured vodka
15ml of maraschino liqueur
A few drops of grenadine
Your favourite coloured jelly beans
How to prepare:
1) Take your cocktail shaker and fill with ice
2) Add in your cake flavoured vodka and maraschino liqueur
3) Shake until the mixture is chilled – You can tell this from
noticing a slight frost on the outside of your cocktail shaker
4) Pour into a martini glass ( Use a flashing martini glass for extra effect )
5) Add in a few drops of grenadine
6) Crush up approx 3 jelly beans and mix in and add an additional 2 full jelly beans for garnish.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!