How to make a blue raspberry vodka jelly slush drink
What you will need :
230ml hot boiling water
230ml lemon/lime softdrink
The juice from half of a lemon
1 pack of blue jelly
For a garnish use raspberries & lemon slices
vodka ( amount optional )
How to make:
1)Using a 8×11 sized cooking dish mix in the hot water and jelly until
it becomes dissolved
2) Mix in your softdrink and the lemon juice and then freeze the mixture
for 5 hours ( Or until it it totally frozen )
3)Take the mix out of your freezer approx 15 mins prior to serving your guests.
4) In your glass place half of the slush mix and the other half with the softdrink.
5) Garnish with your choice of fruit etc.
6) Serve and enjoy.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!