Easter Bunny Bottom Cookies
What you will need:
A roll of Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
1/3rd of a cup of flour
1 pack of white whipped ready-to-spread frosting
Pink gel food color
Assorted size candy sprinkles
How to make:
1. Heat your oven to 190°C.
2. In large bowl knead dough and flour using bare hands until it is combined completely.
3. Wrap the dough in plastic and place in the fridge for around half an hour.
4. Make a 9 x 1.5 inch log and cut in to cookies.
5. Cut some of the cookies in to four equal wedges to form the feet of the bunnies.
6. Bake for around 15 minutes until golden brown.
7. Once baked cool the cookies for around half an hour.
8. Now in a bowl add the frosting and food colour (2 drops) to make pink frosting.
9. Place in the microwave for 10 seconds so that it is soft.
10. Frost the cookie and then place the two smaller pieces on the cookie to make the feet.
11. Frost the feet as well.
12. Use the marshmallows to make the tail and decorate the paws using the sprinkles.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!