Deluxe hot chocolate
How to make a deluxe hot chocolate:
120 millilitres of unsweetened chocolate, chopped
One cup of semisweet chocolate chips
A can of sweetened condensed milk
Eight cups of milk
One tablespoon vanilla
Mini chocolate chips
Peppermint candy (sticks)
Assorted liqueurs and flavoured syrups
Chocolate cookie (crushed)
How to make:
1. In a saucepan combine the unsweetened chocolate, chocolate chips and condensed milk and then mix them together till combined.
2. Cover the saucepan and cook on medium heat for half an hour while stirring the mixture every 10 minutes.
3. When chocolate is fully melted whisk in two cups of milk and stir the mixture.
4. Gradually add in the remaining milk and vanilla and cover the pan and cook this mixture for 2 hours on high heat.
5. Before serving stir mixture again with a whisk on a low heat and serve to guests in cups
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!