Chicken Bacon Cheesy Rings
Don't you just LOVE recipes that you can MAKE YOURSELF that look JUST LIKE YOU BOUGHT IT FROM THE BAKERY YOURSELF??? How would YOU like to make your own BACON & CHEESY RINGS that will not only LOOK like they came from the bakery, but TASTE BETTER??!!! How impressed will your friends be ;)
CHICKEN BACON CHEESY RINGS
2 chicken breasts, cooked & diced
6 bacon rashers, diced
Half cup Salsa
Third cup Miracle Whip
Half Cup Kraft Grated Italian Cheese
1 packet of Moon or Crescent Shaped Rolls
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut Roll through centre and lay open.
2. In a bowl, blend the diced bacon, cooked chicken, grated cheese, Miracle Whip, Salsa and Salt & Pepper to taste.
3. Using a spoon, smear the mixture arouond the INSIDE of the Roll semi-circle.
4. Close the top of the Roll & tuck under the edges creating a circle, or semi-circle.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven of 200c for 20-25 minutes or until your mixture is cooked through.