How to make a snickers caramel apple salad
Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
• Snickers candy bars
• Medium sized apples (Four)
• One packet of vanilla instant pudding (5.1 oz)
• One tub cooled whip at room temperature (16 oz)
• Caramel ice cream topping (Half a cup)
Directions for Preparation
1. Take half a cup of milk, vanilla pudding packet and cool whip in a bowl and whisk them together till properly mixed.
2. Now take the Snickers and apples, and then chop them into small pieces (bite size)
3. Add chopped apples & snickers in pudding mixture.
4. Transfer the mixture in a bigger bowl and drizzle some caramel ice cream topping over it.
5. Allow it to chill down for one hour prior to serving.