How to make your own glow in the dark nail polish
This is a super cool effect which can give you 2 different looks in the day and then into the night. Making your nails glow in the dark will have your friends wondering how you made this..
How to get this look :
1) Take a glow stick and a brighter coloured nail polish. If you can do your best to
match the colours. So for example if you have a red polish maybe use a pink or orange
2) Break your glow stick, wait for it to activate and then cut the top off.
3) Pour the cut end into your nail polish.
4) Shake the nail polish so it mixes evenly.
5) Now simply paint your nails as normal.
-- If you do this during the day the effect from the glow stick obviously wont be noticed that much but if you are anywhere that night that has a black light your nails will begin
to glow brightly.
-- For the best effect do this at night time and your nails will then glow in the dark for a couple of hours without the need of any other lighting to activate the colour.
Please share this with your friends who might like to try this... - Thank you.. :)