How to make mini lemon tarts
Mini Lemon Tarts Recipe...
What You Need:
• 285 grams of lemon curd
• 2 packages (55 grams each) of frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
• 1 carton (230 grams) of thawed frozen whipped topping
• 30 fresh raspberries
• 2/3 cup of raspberry pastry and cake filling
• 5 to 6 drops of yellow food colouring (optional)
How to Prepare:
• Mix the lemon curd, whipped topping and food colouring (optional) in a large bowl till the mixture is smooth.
• Spoon 1 teaspoon of raspberry filling into each one of mini tart shells.
• Now spoon or pipe 1 teaspoon of the lemon curd mixture over the raspberry filling.
• Garnish each one of the tarts with 1 raspberry.
• Now serve and enjoy and refrigerate the leftovers.